Here’s a running list of all the ingredients and supplies that I regularly use when barbecuing – and the cheapest places to find them.
Please be sure to leave a comment (or email me) if you find a cheaper source for any of these items, and I’ll be sure to give you credit.
Also, let me know if there are other supplies that you use, that I need to add to the list.
My running list of convenient quantities at the best prices.
- Diamond Kosher Salt, 48 oz (added 8/30/2019)
- McCormick Granulated Garlic, 26 oz (added 8/30/2019)
- McCormick Coarse Grind Black Pepper, 16 oz (added 8/30/2019)
- Chef’s Quality Celery Salt, 30 oz
- French’s Worcestershire Sauce, 128 oz (not OU-Fish)
- McCormick Granulated Onion, 18 oz
- Boardwalk Plastic Cups, 7 oz, 2500 ct (Walmart) (added 9/16/2019)
- Great Value Paper Napkins, 500 ct (Walmart) (added 9/16/2019)
- Great Value Aluminum Foil, 180 sq ft (Walmart) (added 9/16/2019)
- Great Value Coated Paper Plate, 8 5/8″, 300 ct (Walmart) (added 9/16/2019)